Thursday 28 February 2008

Vodafone pt 2

Well after getting my MMS sorted last night by that brilliant agent Frank, I get up today to find out that I couldn't send MMS again..... arrgghhh!!

So I call through to technical and ask to speak to Frank on his extension. The person just passed me through to technical, so I had to explain it ALL again....

He checks my account to find another bar on the phone. Who put it there I ask? He's not sure.
I think he knew if he told me who it was, I would have written the longest most complaining letter in the history of mankind..... that along with Data protection is probably why he couldn't tell me.

So he lifts the bar off the phone, calls me at home and low and behold, I'm able to send MMS again.

So after he says goodbye, I call Vodafone (the I'm peed off and I'm leaving you line).
I speak to Max who listens while I moan and makes all the right noises to let me know she's taking it all in.
She's going to send this through to their Voice of the Customer department.
Apparently, a Director of Vodafone is going to call me asking for details and such of my issues with them.

We'll see. I'll let you know if they do or not.

No comments: