Tuesday 26 February 2008

The loss of Wisdom...

Well I've had 2 wisdom teeth removed in the space of a couple of weeks.... how blonde do I feel now hee hee
Seriously, wisdom teeth with a big hook on them are no laughing matter for extraction. Along with paying for the privilege of suffering in pain for a few days, spitting up blood for about 24 hours and feeling like you've done 20 rounds with Mike Tyson.... if I didn't like to keep my teeth in good condition, I don't think I would have gone along and given the thumbs up for the dentist to inflict that much pain on me. Although, considering I hadn't been in over a year, the dentist was surprised at how little needed done. I do brush my teeth more than the average person, or so I've been told.
Added to the pain, there is the humiliation of sounding like the Elephant man on the phone (although if you were smart enough, you'd switch your phone off, I obviously wasn't smart that day.... well, I had had my 2nd wisdom tooth removed!!) being unable to eat for some time although wanting to. When I did try and eat or even drink something, I needed the largest bib that Mothercare did. Messy business trying to eat or drink when half your mouth is numb and it feels like your tongue has been removed....
Well that was yesterday. Today I'm in pain, but I've been able to eat and drink without the bib ~ Hallelujah!

1 comment:

lintu said...

mwahahahaha shame ^^ leats you can place icecream in your mouth and be at the same level as cameron with consumption lol