Wednesday 27 February 2008

Vodamoan!

Well my phone was taken away to the Vodafone repair centre last Friday. I had had some issues with the toggle, the phone sometimes wouldn't switch back on after I'd switched it off, problems receiving calls and the phone deciding to take the huff and switch itself off... so I buy a little handset to see me through the 7 to 10 days my phone would be away.

Friday I get a text from Vodafone to say my phone had been lifted. Yay!

So I thought I might get it back on Friday or sometime next week.

Low and behold, I get a text today telling me it's ready!!

Amazing service huh? ~ NOT!

The phone came back with some of the faults it was sent away with.... it still won't switch on all the time I try it and I've been on the phone 3 times now to get the MMS settings resent. They've sent it twice now. First numpty didn't notice a "bar" on my phone. The second one removed the bar.... sent the settings and it still doesn't work. Called the 3rd time and the person hung up on me! Honestly, I am SO thinking about changing providers.

Vodafone never used to be this bad. What are they playing at? Maybe their profits have been so great that they feel Customer Service is something they don't need to bother with.....

Am now on my 5th call with them in half an hour. Frank the technician is helping me.....

2 comments:

SayonaraShinobi said...

Okay.... nearly an hour later, Frank has gone through all the settings he can, bloced my phone and unblocked it and now I've to go try send some picture messages!! Wish me luck!

SayonaraShinobi said...

Well, the picture messages went out, but the test one I sent to myself can't be downloaded... jeez louise. What a PALAVER! Arggghhhh